UI Artist / Graphic Designer
- Paris - Île-de-France, France
il y a 3 jours
- DAREWISE ENTERTAINMENT
Darewise Entertainment is an upcoming independent games studio with one goal: to revolutionize online games. Based in Paris and led by the creative vision of Viktor Antonov (Valve, Bethesda) and Randy Smith (Looking Glass, EA), we combine international experience and disruptive creativity to deliver the games of tomorrow. We focus on building large scale virtual worlds, where players write their own stories and take fate into their own hands. We create the impossible.
If you dream of pushing the boundaries of online games, then join our international team!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile UI Artist / Graphic Designer! If you want to make a difference and work on products that matter to players, you belong with us. Our entrepreneurial spirit will allow you to express and grow together with us, in the mission to serve our players with the best possible games.
As a Darewise UI Artist/ Graphic Designer, you will be crafting the flow, look and feel of the graphic interface, framing the player experience for our ground-breaking new project and IP.
Darewise is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
- Extensive console or PC game development experience on products demonstrating a high visual quality bar, with one or more shipped titles in a UI / Graphic Design role.
- Incredible eye for graphic design, composition and usability for multiplayer PvP.
- Ability to be an advocate for the player in PvP playtesting and design.
- Skilled and experienced in GUI creation using the Unreal Engine.
- High level of proficiency with various UI and graphic development tools including, but not limited to: 3DSMax, Maya, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, AXURE, AdobeXD, or equivalents.
- Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under multiple deadlines.
- Strong English and communication skills, comfortable working with non-technical people and remote teams.
- Based in or willing to relocate to Paris, France.
- Design and create unique and compelling visuals for context, icons, systems, and graphic elements which frame the player’s experience in our project and in our market
- Be a graphic design and UI powerhouse for Darewise
- Generate intuitive user-interfaces in collaboration with designers, programmers and other artists
- Craft and integrate finalized assets for the project in various media, and in-game
- Helping shape, develop and evolve Darewise’s art team by participating in hiring processes, pipeline creation, and engagement with the the broader game development community
- Participate in iterative development and critical feedback loop with entire game development team, including regular gameplay tests
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options.
- Unlimited paid holiday and flexible working hours
- Relocation package including EU working visa assistance if necessary
- Benefits package including private health insurance, pension and public transport
- Unlimited budget for your workspace hardware, software and tools
- Monthly free games to be up to date with all the latest release
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches
- Working within a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed
- Living in Paris, one of the most iconic and exciting cities in the world
- Vous devez être connecté pour postuler à cette offre
Cliquez ici pour vous connecter ou créer un compte.