- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
To help with the launch of initiatives in the UK, Blade is looking for a Marketing Assistant for 3 to 6-month internship.
Under the supervision of the Country Manager and Community Manager, the intern will help grow Blade’s :
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Presence on social media.
- Assist in developing partnerships with key players in the video game and tech industries.
- In particular Influencers on Twitch and YouTube.
- The intern will also organize contests, participate in the overall brand’s strategy, and help in the business development of the entity.
Education and Background :
- BA or MS in Marketing / Communication
- Appreciated similar experience
Technical skills :
- Knowledge in Twitch/YouTube UK-based channels specializing in tech and gaming is a big plus.
- Experience and skills in PhotoShop design is also a bonus.
Soft skills :
- The intern might also have the opportunity to travel to the UK given the needs of Blade.
- All profiles are accepted.
- Being fluent in English is a must.
Two years ago, Blade founders realized that hardware companies try to squeeze more and more power into devices that become obsolete in a blink of an eye. Why not remove hardware constraints by relocating most components in the cloud, allowing the client’s hardware to be minimal, while getting a greater autonomy and massive computing power.
After months of R&D, Shadow is born. An extremely powerful Windows 10 computer, available anywhere, anytime. Computer as a service. Thus better. Use Photoshop or any Windows software on a mobile. Play the latest PC games on a 8 years old Mac. Browse Internet at 1Gb/s on a DSL or a 4G line. It’s a powerful PC with secured data. A machine that is never obsolete (all parts are upgraded for free). It will free people from hardware failures. Help them save money and the environment. We believe it is a new era for computers.
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Business DeveloperE-corp GamingParis - Île-De-France, France
il y a 1 jour
Business Developper / Community Manager EsportsJoulto (Gameblr Esports)Paris - Île-De-France, France
il y a 5 jours
Assistant Chef de produit VR/ARDigital & HumanParis - Île-De-France, France
il y a 10 heures