Zenly started in 2011 as a small team of passionate designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs gathered around the idea that frictionless location sharing is the next mobile commodity. Our R&D has brought us to release the best location sharing app in the world ;)
And now, Zenly is the mobile application that lets you instantaneously see where your friends are. We believe that making maps more social and personalised is our opportunity to improve the way people live, communicate and share moments together. Our product empowers people to find themselves, enjoy improvised moments and have fun together.
For this role you will be working on a new project, with a dedicated team.
- Design and implement systems and tools for engine, rendering, and technology needs (such as streaming, world editing and rendering, shaders, lighting, particles, and so on)
- Write clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional code
- Profile and optimize software systems to improve performance
- Mentor, guide, and lead programmers of all experience levels
- Accurately estimate schedules and deliver high quality work products to that schedule
- 10+ years game industry programming experience (incl. engine senior/lead level)
- Extensive graphics programming and low level graphics APIs experience (DirectX/OpenGL/equivalent)
- Fluency in C / C++ with multi-threaded programming familiarity
- Solid skills in 3D math
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, experience working with designers, artists and fellow coders
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated and energetic team player with a very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Experience with maps and geographical data (OpenStreetMap, Vector tiles, GIS)
- Experience with open-world/world-streaming
Senior / Lead Engine programmer in AAA Video game studio
Our office is big and comfortable with a fully equipped kitchen (including unlimited snacks and drinks), rest areas and sound isolation booths. Everyone at Zenly is provided with a spacious desk and top of the line computer and phone to help you build your own workspace.
We also offer a great Package to all our employees including:
- Handling of relocation/visa procedure
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Advantageous health coverage extendable to your family (including super great dental and vision coverage)
- Flexible time off policy
- Great environment, with breakfast every morning!
- Full public transport reimbursement
- Meal card for lunch
- Opportunity to build one of the world’s most iconic consumer brands
- Team offsites in awesome places
We are more interested in your experiences and projects, past and current, than your résumé. We'd rather hear about these and what you think you'll bring to the team. GitHub and Twitter usernames are also useful to share.
All applications should be made in English
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Directeur-trice artistique - Portail de jeux Ikigai par Sorbonne UniversitéSorbonne UniversitéParis - Île-De-France, France
il y a 9 jours
eSport Communication Manager, EMEA H/F pour UBISOFTEcho JobsParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 13 jours
Chief Operating OfficerFanliveParis - Île-De-France, France
il y a 9 jours