- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
B2expand is a video game studio specialized in blockhain technology
B2Expand is a Lyon-based Video Game company specialized in blockchain technology. We are creating a cross-gaming ecosystem on Blockchain to empower game developers and players. This global ecosystem aims to include several games and game item marketplaces. Our first game Beyond the Void already has its own marketplace. The game itself is currently on early access on Steam and aims to be released on October 2018.
As part of the upcoming release of its game, B2Expand is looking for a Community Manager to manage the gaming community on its various social networks on a daily basis.
You’ll be in charge of establishing a strong link between our game’s community and the development team, as well as engaging more players and partners. You’ll be the voice of the community to report the development team any required modification to improve the overall game experience.
You will report to the Digital Marketing Manager to make sure the concerns of the community are integrated in the global marketing and PR strategy.
- Animate, Develop and Retain our communities on Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Steam, Youtube, Discord
- Participate to the editorial strategy development
- Define and deploy a communication plan
- Set up performance indicators in order to evaluate results and return on investment
- Create content adapted to each canal (with the support of our Graphist Designer): post, poll, article, patch note, reports, video, livestream, interviews, FAQ,...
- Coordinate events involving the team: live chats or live stream with the team, online or IRL tournaments with partners, play-tests, …
- Be the spokesperson for our communities on Discord
- Report the needs expressed by the communities to the development team and marketing manager.
- Approach relevant influencers and develop partnerships
- Participate in the animation of the stand at the video game fairs (national or international)
- Competitive intelligence on likely video game projects
- At least two years experience in digital communication / community management
- Excellent level in spoken and written English: our community is mostly in the US, all communication is done in English (and sometimes French)
- Excellent level of spelling, grammar and syntax in French
- You have a passion for video games
- Interest in esport
- Experience in digital creation (videos, livestreams, podcast, …)
- Interest in new technologies
- Experience in a start-up or an indie studio
The job is based in Villeurbanne (69100)
STARTING IN JULY