- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Our video games are great, our fans awesome. How can we reward them? Help us to know them better and to keep them happy by deploying an attractive European Loyalty program. If you are excited by this ambitious challenge, find out more below!
You join our European Headquarters and you are part of the customer experience team. Your mission is to develop customer database volume and to increase satisfaction and loyalty. Reporting to the CRM Manager, you will work hand-in-hand with central and local Marketing teams.
Here are your main responsibilities:
- Define the global loyalty and recruitment strategy to be adapted in EMEA subsidiaries
- Manage the acquisition campaigns for new customers/leads
- Handle daily operations for the online Loyalty shop (Products available, logistics and stock management, etc.)
- Share hot news through our monthly internal newsletter
- Act as the internal expert for Loyalty and acquisition best practices
- Follow-up your activity, implement improvements and report regularly to Management
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in your field and challenge our practices
You have graduated with a degree in Marketing (Bachelor – Master). You have 3-5 years of experience dealing with a Loyalty program within a company or agency. Your English level is fluent (daily interactions with international teams).
You are recognized by your peers for your team spirit, your organisation skills and your ability to propose new ideas. Externally, you pay strong attention to customers' feedback.
You are familiar with CRM and Loyalty marketing lexicon and KPIs. You already use data visualisation tools like Tableau or Qlikview.
Successful experience in marketing/loyalty project management in a mass market industry is much appreciated. Showing an interest in the videogames industry is a plus.
“More fun for everyone”
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, and operates in 50 countries around the world.
We succeeded over the last few years in setting up and developing our business across the EMEA region. We hold the leading position in the Japanese animation segment (One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto...), we successfully develop our historical and new franchises (Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™), and we publish and distribute major video game companies (CD Project Red, Level 5, Codemasters...).
Location: 51 rue des Docks, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
Start date: asap
Contract: permanent, full time