Niveau d'expérience souhaité
Salaire net mensuel
Détails de la structure
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Playdius is the publishing brand of Plug In Digital one of the European leaders for video games digital distribution.
Our brand is currently growing fast. We released successful indie games this year on PC, Consoles and Mobile (Splasher, Hover, Neurovoider, Bury Me My Love, Another Lost Phone…) and our upcoming line-up includes very exciting games such as Away – Journey to the Unexpected, Edge of Eternity or Old School Musical.
In order to strengthen our publishing team we are currently looking for a Social Media Manager with a significant experience in the video industry to take leadership on our online strategies.
You will join our marketing team in our Montpellier (France) office, currently formed composed of 6 people.
- Define the Web and social network strategies for our games (editorial plannings, community building, retention…) with a good pinch of creativity and distinctiveness
- Concrete implementation of the planned actions and Community Management (writting, posting, targeting…) on our many social networks accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram…)
- Management of the Community Managers team (2) and strong interactivity with the PR Manager and the Product Manager
- Consolidation and development of our network of influencers in France and abroad, planning a specific program toward Youtubers and streamers
- Monitoring and evaluation of our actions: definition of KPis, set up and management of reporting tools for the community team
- Identifying and taking advantage of any possible webmarketing opportunities for our games and our brand with a constant wish to « play outside the box »
- Constant monitoring of social medias evolution, best practices, tools… As well as monitoring of good practices from other video game companies and from cultural industries companies.
- Active engagement in key events of our industry (Gamescom, GDC…)
You are deeply passionate with social networks and marketing
You have a significant experience as a community manager or social media manager in a video game company (3 years minimum).
You are an autonomous, curious, creative and bold person
Your are fluent in English (mandatory)
You have a strong video game knowledge and a real attraction for the multifaceted nature for indie games
Please provide us with :
your resume and a short introduction to your previous experience and what would make you the best possible candidate for us
don’t forget to mention and link the games, communities, websites, social networks (…) you previously supported or managed