Niveau d'expérience souhaité
Salaire net mensuel
Détails de la structure
We are a world reference social game developer and publisher for Mobile and Facebook. Ever heard of Dragon City, Monster Legends, World Chef or Dragon Land? That’s us! Our Social Point egg hatched in 2008 and we’ve only been growing since...
What will you do at Social Point?
- Set the direction of the game design for the game from scratch or one of our live games reporting directly to the Head of Product
- Manage a team of game designers enabling them to grow and contribute to their best efforts
- Apply your market knowledge to design not only the game, but the product with the best fit to its target audience
- Analyze the performance of your game and players’ behavior to improve KPI metrics and achieve extraordinary results
- Design complex yet simple to understand systems for a game, which should easily fit in the global picture and compliment the game
- Balance economy progression and difficulty progression to achieve natural challenging progression and rewarding experience for the player
- Lead UX design for the game, ensuring perfect usability for every part of a game
- Transform high-level ideas into detailed and well thought-out concepts and execute their implementation from top to bottom
This is what we're looking for:
- More than 3 years designing mobile F2P games
- At least one successful game in your portfolio
- Experience managing and mentoring other designers
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
Sounds like you?
We’d also appreciate you being:
Professional, passionate about video games, a true problem solver, detail-oriented, proactive, rigorous, a team worker with leadership and organization skills.
You are smart, creative and practical at the same time. You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
And of course, you are a gamer: games are your first and your last thought every day.
So what’s in it for you, as a SocialPointer?
First of all, we can offer you an exciting and challenging role within a dynamic and friendly team.
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, there is way more than just that!
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- “Mens sana in corpore sano” is the Latin for “a healthy mind in a healthy body”. Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser’s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start. (do it now! come on, just apply!)