Niveau d'expérience souhaité
Salaire net mensuel
Détails de la structure
YUNOÏA is a startup created in 2016 in Prague by Sebastien Pacetti, a former Amazon and Ubisoft executive with over 15 years of experience in game publishing. Our vision is to help content developers maximizing the commercial success of their projects. The platform...
- Vous devez être connecté pour postuler à cette annonce
Cliquez ici pour vous connecter ou créer un compte.
YUNOIA is a well funded startup created by Video Games Industry Veterans, our team is composed of former Amazon, Ubisoft, Nvidia and Indie Game Studios employees. We provide Gamers and Game Developers a really cool new platform that allows them to work together to create awesome Video Games.
Our goal is to empower Gamers and Game Developers with the very best platform. We believe that to create an awesome platform that will really change the Game Industry, we must recruit the most talented and ambitious individuals.
We are now looking for a Community Manager.
This role requires an individual with Strategic and Operational skills. We are looking for someone senior, able to operate with minimum supervision and willing to roll ups his sleeves to get things done.
You will help us understand the expectations of our users. Collect feedback from the community to help us improve our platform and service.
Act as the central liaison between the player community and internal partners
Drive meaningful community engagement on all platforms, internal and external, with emphasis on social media, videos, livestreaming and direct interactions.
Collect, collate and quantify community feedback for Development and other partners. Provide regular, timely and professional reports on community trends and sentiment
Provide players with an authentic, trusted point of contact and authority for their concerns and interests. Assist them to obtain answers and solutions wherever possible
Provide relevant and timely input on Community and Development strategies
Develop and publish articles, forum posts, patch notes, and other forms of regular communication to engage the community on our websites, wiki and social media
Administer communications management, including managing contentious issues, supporting player engagement and support for Development on forums, social media and other communication arenas.
Provide effective social media engagement and moderation, in conjunction with internal and external partners.
Plan, administer and run contests, promotions, tournaments and live events, on forums and through social media.
Provide event support, organization and execution as required for consumer shows.
Represent the Company and its products in a positive, professional manner, internally and externally.
Foster and maintain positive relationships with fan sites and media.
- Community Management experience working in the video game, software, technology, entertainment, or related industries
- Excellent creative writing, documentation and editing skills
- Strong organization and project management skills, attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Familiarity with social analytics, listening, and promotion tools
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations and last-minute requests, employing a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Team player with proven written and verbal communication skills, effective collaboration and negotiation skills, who enjoys group projects
- Self-motivated, strong initiative and enthusiasm coupled with diplomatic and negotiation skills a must
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel a must
- Experience with livestreaming and video creation a plus
- Experience with CRM practices, Powerpoint, Photoshop, HTML/CSS a plus
- Familiarity with online games on PC and console required
- Degree in Journalism, English, Media or related fields preferred
The role is based in Prague, Czech Republic. Remote work is not possible.
You must be able and allowed to work in Czech Republic.
English at a Native/Fluent level is demanded.
Company Language is English
Office Located Downtown Prague
Fun and Relaxed Startup environment
About Prague http://www.prague.eu/en
Our Company Values www.protagonist.gg