Type de stage
Détails de la structure
Notre société BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe fait partie du groupe japonais BANDAI NAMCO, acteur majeur de l’industrie du divertissement présent sur les marchés des jeux vidéo, du jouet mais aussi des parcs d’attractions,...
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
The Corporate Marketing department of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is responsible for licenses development management. The service creates worldwide marketing strategies, implemented by the distribution subsidiaries.
Within the publishing and 3rd party marketing team and reporting to its Brand Manager, you will support the team in its daily work. The team is in charge of a portfolio that includes the Project CARS, Little Nightmares, Dark Souls or The Witcher brands to name a few and is managing the relationship with their respective developers.
Your principal missions will be as follows:
- Support our Product Managers in the definition of video games' marketing strategies
- Ensure EMEA product marketing plans' implementation, under the supervision of our Product Managers
- Coordinate with PR, Digital and Community management teams to ensure the coherence between web elements and the related brand/marketing plan
- Participate in the organization of professional and public shows, attend and assess the shows for continuous improvement
- Support the EMEA Brand Manager in assets management
- Working in an international environment and a fast-growing industry, these internships will provide a global experience in product development, from the Marketing plan's definition to its implementation.
- Currently studying for a Master's degree in Marketing
- A first successful experience ideally in the entertainment industry (video games, cinema, toys, etc.) as part of an international marketing team is required
- Ability to handle several projects at the same time and to prioritize
- Interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English (international teams, daily contacts)
- MS Office proficiency (especially Powerpoint and Excel)
- Photoshop proficiency is appreciated
- A keen interest in new media and digital marketing would be a plus
- A strong interest in the car culture would be appreciated
“More fun for everyone”
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe is a major video games publisher and distributor. We operate in 50 countries around the world and we are part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe succeeded over the last few years in setting up and developing our business across the EMEA and Asia Pacific region. We hold the leading position in the Japanese animation segment (One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto...), we successfully develop our historical and new franchises (Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, PAC-MAN™, Dark Souls™), and we publish and distribute major video game companies (CD Project Red, Level 5, Little Orbit...).
Location: Lyon, France (9th district)
Start date: Asap
Contract: full-time internship for 6 months
Remuneration: dependent on degree level